CQC - Statement of Purpose
Under the Health and Social Care Act 2008 every registered provider must have a Statement of Purpose.
A Statement of Purpose is a document which includes a standard required set of information about a service. The Statement describes:
- Our aims and objectives in providing the services we do.
- The kind of services we provide.
- The health and care needs our service sets out to meet.
- Our contact details.
- Our service's legal status, and any manager, including the 'address for service' for all registered persons.
- The place where our services are provided.
Our statement of purpose can be downloaded by clicking on the link below:
CQC Statement of Purpose